As a church family we are seeking to lead lives that will allow others to come to know Jesus Christ in a personal way. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ is going to return to earth, and that how we live our lives reflects on Him in either a positive or negative way. With that in mind we seek to do those things, which the Bible tells us, pleases Him. If living a life pleasing to God is important to you, then we invite you to join us at Highline Seventh-day Adventist Church.
Our Church is located at 21650 24th Ave S in Des Moines, Washington.
Our phone number is 206-878-1281.
Sabbath events has been suspended until further notice. We plan to re-open sometime in July 2020.
Community Breakfast: 8:15am - cancelled until further notice
Sabbath School: 9:30 am
Worship Service: 11:00 am
Fellowship Potluck Meal, every 1st Sabbath - cancelled until further notice
PLANS FOR RESUMPTION OF WORSHIP SERVICES
A planning committee has been assembled to prepare our church congregation and facilities for the re-opening of worship services and other church events. God-willing, we will resume worship services sometime in July 2020.
All church members and visitors are requested to bring and wear their own masks to church. Children age 2 and under are except from masks. For more details, go to this link: www.kingcounty.gov/masks
"Washington State Department of Health issues order requiring anyone in Washington State to wear a cloth face covering in public when unable to remain 6 feet away from others. It will go into effect on Friday, June 26, 2020."
"Some people do not need to follow this directive, including:
- Children ages 2 years and younger. Babies and toddlers under age two should never wear cloth face coverings.
- Children ages 3-5 are encouraged to wear a face covering when possible.
- Anyone with a disability that makes it hard for them to wear or remove a face covering.
- Anyone who is deaf and moves their face and mouth to communicate.
- Anyone who has been advised by a medical professional to not wear a face covering because of personal health issues.
- Anyone who has trouble breathing, is unconscious, or unable to remove the face covering without help."
For the coronavirus status in WA state, go to www.coronavirus.wa.gov
For the coronavirus status in the US, go to www.cdc.gov
For the coronavirus status in the world, go to www.who.int